Pennsylvania Life Insurance
For the best rates on Pennsylvania life insurance policies, Montgomery Insurance Services, Inc. is your solution.
Planning for the future can be challenging on many levels, but the experienced agents at Montgomery Insurance Services, Inc. are available to assist you. With a Pennsylvania life insurance policy, you will feel more secure about moving toward the future. Our agents are experts on life insurance coverages throughout the state of Pennsylvania and can help you streamline the process of selecting a Media, Ft Washington or Philadelphia life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of Pennsylvania life insurance professionals understands PA’s market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity - cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says - permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Determining the appropriate type of life insurance can become an overwhelming task. Montgomery Insurance Services, Inc. is available to assist you while selecting a Pennsylvania life insurance policy.
Whether you’re in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, life insurance is available at competitive rates through Montgomery Insurance Services, Inc.. Give us a call today at 877-730-2970 or fill out the form on this page for more information.